Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Backyard Bible Club

This week I begin my summer, not the long lazy days of summer but a busy summer filled Backyard Bible Clubs. What's a Backyard Bible Club you ask?  Its kind of like a mini vacation bible school held in a home, park, community center...basically anywhere there are kids.  The purpose is to share the love of Christ with those who may not have the opportunity to hear about God and His great love for them. 

 I have been training a group of youth workers for the task of conducting Backyard Bible Clubs and yesterday was their first day out.  The did an amazing job!  We have the awesome opportunity to conduct  4 clubs in this first week!   How cool is that?  And we also get to work with the children's leaders from my church. 

I look forward to reporting back to you all that God does this week. 

Until then....
Happy Scrappin'
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment