Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Decorating Birthday Hats

As promised, another post. 

I thought I would share with you a few pics of everyone decorating thier own birthday hats for Brandy's party.  It's kind of corny but Brandy actually called my on her way home and said that she had a really good time doing that.  That's all I needed to know.

I downloaded the file from SVG Cuts, it is included in thier Happy Birthday To You Set.  I cut the shape using my Eclips and white cardstock.  I put a few crafty items out and let everyone go.  It was interesting what everyone came up with. 

Everyone busy punching shapes and using the shape scissors to cut.  Yes, crafters you can still use your shape scissors!



Even my 85 year old father in law was getting into the fun!

Ella with her hat! She made it all by herself!

Brandy made mine :)

Savannah's beautiful hat.


All the grandkids with thier hats.  Even Josh was a sport wearing his.  :) 

Until next time,

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment