Sunday, April 17, 2011

Mayberry Level 2

Have you ever had a paper pack that you just fell in love with?  I have!  The beautiful Mayberry Level 2 Paper Pack from Close To My Heart is beautiful!  The more I work with it the more I love it. The color pallet is so sweet, Smoothie, Cocoa, Olive and Honey...yummy! 

We used this gorgeous paper @ my monthly scrapbook workshop to complete two double page spreads. 

See the cute pennant.  It's done with the Mayberry Level 2 Stickease Assortment



I also used the Mayberry Paper Pack to for this layout.
Do you like the flower cluster?  Yep, Level 2 Stickease again...Close To My Heart definitely makes scrapbooking simple, faster, easier. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at my artwork! 

Supply List:
MAYBERRY LEVEL 2 PAPER PACKET $12.95    X7136B
MAYBERRY MY STICKEASE® ASSORTMENT $4.95    X7136C
Exclusive Inks Pads $5.95 Cocoa- Z2114

You can order any of these products on my website.

 Happy Scrappin'
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment