Monday, April 25, 2011

Technique Crazy

I totally loved putting this layout together!  It features a snapshot that my grandson took of me and "my girl"- my granddaughter Ella.  I knew I wanted to add lots of flowers and a shabby chic feel.  I really liked the way it turned out. 
I went a little technique crazy...I used my mom's old sewing machine for the stitching and CTMH's Boutique Borders Acrylic Stamps to add interest to the stripped paper. 
The flowers were made using CTMH's Scalloped Punch.  There are 4 different designs each using a slightly different technique.  I had a great time making these.   
Oh, and I couldn't forget the bling!  I used CTMH's Adorable stamp set to random stamp the background and then added glitter. 
Thanks for looking and I would love to hear your comments.  Until next time...
Happy Scrappin'
Becca

1 comment:

  1. Love the layering stamps on the stripes- gooing to do this too!
    TFS,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete