Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Something Cold and Sweet For You!

This summer has been truly amazing!  I have had the best time with a great group of young people.  These guys have committed their summer to hanging out with me and sharing Christ with kids through out the community. I wanted to make them each a card to show my appreciation.  Here's what I came up with-

I embossed a couple of pieces of CTMH's Outdoor Denim and Olive Cardstock.  Attached those to a card base.  I box folded a 1 inch piece of CTMH's Barn Red Cardstock and attached it to divide the two colors.  I stamped the cloud images in Sky ink and the sun image in Autumn TerraCotta ink.  Cut those out and attached those.  I popped up one of the clouds to add a bit of dimension. I found  the bunny stamp at Hobby Lobby and colored him using PrismaColor Pencils and attached to the front.  Made a bow and there ya go.  A handmade card that lets them know how much I appreciate them. 

This is the sentiment I stamped on the inside using various stamps in my stash. 
I plan to send them a Dairy Queen gift card so they can get something sweet to eat!  They definitely deserve it. 
This week is our last week of Summer Outreach.  It has been a summer I will never forget. 

Happy Scrappin,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment