Monday, August 15, 2011

CTMH Technique Blog Hope


Welcome to our Technique Blog Hop!  This month there are 13 of us highlighting the “Glossy Dimensions " Technique as shown on page 23 in the Autumn/Winter 2011 Idea Book!  This blog hop is a great big circle so you can start wherever you want and continue through to see all the fabulous artwork incorporating this technique.  If you would like to start from the beginning, please visit this link Debi Barber's Page.  While there you will also find a listing of all participants and their blog addresses if you should get lost or want to reference a blog along the way.  Let’s get started!



If you are coming from Sheila's  Blog, you are on the right track! 



I had a lot of fun with this technique.  Sadly to say, I have had a bottle of liquid glass sitting on my art table for a long time and never think to pick it up and use it...do you ever do that?  Anyway, when presented with the challenge to use it, I couldn't wait.  You can see how mixing it with the Moonstruck re-inker really made the letter pop and added a real bang to the overall card.  This is definately an art medium that I will go back to. 

 The card design is called Inner Court and can be found on pg. 23 of Wishes.  I love blue and brown, they are my go to colors of choice, so I used elements from Magnifique-one of my all time favorite paper packs.  The bicycle is from the stamp set Pair a Phrase, an exclusive stamp set that you can only get from Close To My Heart.  To celebrate national scrapbooking month CTMH is making this doubel stamp set available to customers.  Well, enough of that time to get hoppin...


Now continue on to Debi's Blog where you will find some additional artwork highlighting this technique!  Be sure to leave a comment and let me know what you thought of my variation and happy hopping!

 Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment