Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ellas Layout - PK Glitz and Close To My Heart Stamps

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I went to a PK Glitz Workshop at my local Scrapbook Store.  I fell in love with the product...of course, how can you not love glitter!  I came home ready to play.  Here's a page I did with a few of the products I got at the workshop. 
The flowers stems are stamped with CTMH's Flourishes.  I then added silk flowers and glittered snowflakes to the flower centers.  Lovin that bling!
I made the the butterfly accent piece at the workshop and added it to the page as a journal pocket.  The butterfly was my inspiration for the piece.  It reminded me of a song that Ella likes me to sing to her.  We call it the Butterfly Song :)

Close To My Hearts white core card stock is so fun to work with.  I embossed the tulip card stock then rubbed the image with a sanding block.  The white core shows up and really makes the embossed image pop. 
I used Close To My Heart's color ready butterflies to accent the pic of Ella.  I used Juniper and Tulip ink to add a bit of color. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed looking and thanks for stopping by!  I love to hear your comments.

Until next time...Happy Scrappin'
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment