Monday, September 5, 2011

Back to School Memory Box

My grandson Noah started kindergarten this year.  It's hard to believe that he's old enough to start school!  Time flies!  Here's his pic on his first day of school. 
Look how excited he is!  I wanted to make something to document his year so I am in the process of making him a Memory Box.  I am inserting "little file folders" for each month of the school year.
I used my Cricut to cut out the file folders and then decorated each one with stamps, background and texture paper, eyelets, ect.  I love the way they turned out.  Here's one close up.  Can you guess what month it is? 

My plan is to insert pics of him through-out the year and document special events as they happen.  I hope I inspire you to create a special project for your school kids. 
I'll probably finish this up this week and I will do my best to post the finished project.  Until then....
Happy Scrappin"

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment