Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Little PK Glitz Bling on a Fall Themed Card

Yesterday I had the opportunity to stop by my local scrapbook store, The Crop Spot, and attend a free make-n' take featuring PK Glitz.  I was first introduced to the glitter by a fellow Close To My Heart Consultant, Pam Thorn.  I fell in love with the product then but I never had the opportunity to get any for myself. 
When I read about the launch party for PK Glitz, I could hardly wait to try it out!  Here's a card I made with the one of the pieces I created.  Ohh La La!  Look at all that bling!  Totally awesome.  Well, I played last night and am in the process of creating a scrapbook layout featuring my granddaughter.  It's all about a song she likes me to sing to her....I don't want to give it away so you'll just have to wait to see my finished project.  I can tell you one thing..it's gonna sparkle! 

Until then....happy scrappin'
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment