Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Christmas Card 2011- Number 1

Just a few day until Christmas!  Wow!  I can hardly believe it...I guess we all say that as it rolls around.  I don't know why it's such a surprise...it happens the same time each year. 
Without a doubt,this is one of my favorite seasons.  I love it so much because it give me a chance to hang out with family and friends.  Spending time with them is one of the biggest joys in life I have.  "Time Spent" is definitely my love language. 
During Christmas season, I also set aside extra time to create.  Over the next few days I will post Christmas Cards I created and will mail to friends and family. 
Here's the first one

I didn't use any great techniques on this card...just a simple design with great papers and stamps.  The paper pack is Graphic 45!  I was thrilled when I found it at Hobby Lobby.  I thought the colors would work well for Christmas and I always go for the shabby look.  I used Close To My Heart stamps.  If you want to know which ones they are, just let me know.  I will be happy to look them up. 
Until next time,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment