Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thank you card 2 Cricut Art Philosophy

I have been really busy creating cards to send to volunteers who serve in CEF's After School program. These wonderful servants invest their time, talent and energy into the lives of boys and girls who may not otherwise hear about the love Christ has for them. I wanted to send them something special to acknowledge their efforts.

Over the next few days, I will post a card that I created for them.  Here is the second one I created...

I had lots of fun creating the fun shapes with my Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  The cupcake and layered tag at the top of the page were both cut with my cricut and then stamped using the coordinating stamp sets that come with the cartridge.  I added a bit of glitter bling to the cupcake for icing and a flower from my stash.  The paper is pack of Graffic 45 that I pick up at Hobby Lobby. 

Until next time...

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment