Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thank you card 1

I have been really busy creating cards to send to volunteers who serve in CEF's After School program.  These wonderful servants invest thier time, talent and enegry into the lives of boys and girls who may not otherwise hear about the love Christ has for them.  I wanted to send them something special to acknowledge thier efforts. 

Over the next few days, I will post a card that I created for them.  This is the first one....

I created the focal point by layering a couple of teabag folded papers.  I love this techique...there are so many wonderful layers and so much texture.  It really makes the card special.  I created the tiles for the folds by stamping and inking 2x2 squares of typing paper. 

The bird, butterfly and flower are CTMH stamps...if your interested in know which one's just let me know.  I cut the swirl and the background peice with cricut.  I used chocolate reinkier in my mini mister to add a bit of color to the pink cardstock. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to hear your comments.  Check back in a few days for "Thank you card 2" 

Until next time....

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment