Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Art Journal Doodles

I completed this page in my art journal today.  It's a page that I worked on as I hung out watching the tube with hubby.  I just doodles lots of vines and flowers and a few random designs.  Today I filled it with color using distress inks and alcohol markers.   I hope you enjoy looking at it and I'd love to read your comments. 

this is what it look like when you open the book...a double page spread

On this page i doodled a variety of flower designs.  i was just experimenting to see what I could come up with.

The arches on this page were actually my starting point.  At first I thought I would fill the whole page with the arch design but I was unhappy with how they were coming out.  I then left the arch and began the flowers and swirls.  I really like the completed page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment