Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I have been really busy creating cards to send to volunteers who serve in CEF's After School program. These wonderful servants invest thier time, talent and enegry into the lives of boys and girls who may not otherwise hear about the love Christ has for them. I wanted to send them something special to acknowledge thier efforts.

Over the next few days, I will post a card that I created for them.  Here is card 3! 

This card is a very simple design with a lot of wow effect.  I used my copics to color my focal stamped image.  I then cut out the flower shape on my cricut.  I used a CTMH border to create the glitter border. This worked out great.  I pealed off the adhesive backing sprinkled it with glitter nad waala!  Instant glitter border!  It's beautiful and I wish you could see all the sparkly goodness up close.  I punched circles with my circle punch.  I then used a CTMH background stamp to add a bit of texture, cut them in half and added them to the bottom of  my card. 

I hope you have enjoyed looking and I would love to hear your comments.

Until next time....

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment